• May 3Follow Your Roaring Red Newspaper on Instagram: @Chhs_Newspaper :)

• May 3Fine Arts Showcase: May 10th at 7 p.m.

• February 21Congratulations to the Chemistry R&D students advancing to state!

Teacher Spotlight

Back to Article
Back to Article

Teacher Spotlight

Erica DeAngelo

Hello Colleyville Heritage High School! On this fantastic Thursday, the Newspaper Staff has the privelge of giving the spotlight of this week to one of our own teachers- Terri Kitzmiller! Her fun personality and vibrant hair makes her a wellknown teacher among Colleyville Heritage. Ms. Kitzmiller is a bright smiling face that each student loves seeing around the school! Now let’s get down to her deep and dark secret shall we? Totally being sarcastic, but here’s just a little bit of information on what makes Ms. Kitzmiller her amazing self!

She graduated from Austin College located in Sherman, Texas where she received a Bachelor of Arts, Physical Ed. & Theatre. Along with that she also obtained a Teaching Certificates in Dance and Speech, and Leadership Training through the Flippen Group

Master of Arts, Secondary Ed. & Physical Ed.

Ms. Kitzmiller  has taught at Colleyville Heritage for twenty three years, and has experience in teaching not only her current postion of Communication Application but also: PE, Speech, Dance I, II, III and IV, and  Leadership. She states her favorite part of Colleyville Heritage is the “personality of my students.” One of her favorite activites she teaches in her classroom is what she likes to call “the Puzzle Lesson.”  

Now let’s be honest, every teacher needs a vacation time to time. As for Colleyville Heritage’s Ms. Kitzmiller, her favorite vacation spot is the Beach on Molakai! She adores this particular spot due to her “love for being on the beach.” The beach also provides a “quiet” place in which she “feels close to God.”

That is your wonder Ms. Terri Kitzmiller Colleyville Heritage! Have anyone you’d like us to give a spotlight to? Contact us!

PFND 😉

Erica DeAngelo, Fine Arts Publisher

Hey y'all! My name is Erica DeAngelo and I'm excited to say it is my first year on Roaring Red! If I'm not on my laptop writing, you'll find me on the...